Get rid of chemical covered dryer sheets and freshen your clothes with these wool dryer balls.
Whether you suffer from skin rashes and eczema or you just want to reduce the amount of chemicals that your family is exposed to on a daily basis, these wool balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets.
Dryers sheets also have a tendency to reduce the life of your dryer by leaving a waxy residue on the lint trap. This residue leads to overheating and early burnout.
These 100% wool balls are an excellent way to reduce drying time, decrease static and wrinkles, and soften fabric. While the wool balls are unscented, you can easily add a fresh smell to your laundry by adding one or two drops of a high-quality essential oil to each ball.
The many benefits of using Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls:
- 100% wool – These are made from all-natural materials. There are no mystery chemicals as there are in dryer sheets.
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin or sensitive to smells – Besides having no chemicals, they are completely unscented. If you prefer a scent, just use a few drops of high-end essential oils.
- Money-saving – Quit buying dryer sheets over and over again. These wool balls are good to use repeatedly, and they reduce your energy costs by helping your clothes dry faster.
- Less waste – No more dryer sheets to throw in the garbage after washing and drying your clothes.
- Multi-purpose – Not only do the wool balls reduce drying time and help with static and wrinkles, but they also soften your clothes. That means one less thing to buy – you won’t need fabric softener anymore!
- Shop local – Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls are made here in America by a family-owned and operated business.
- Convenient storage pouch – A 100% organic cotton drawstring pouch comes with your purchase so you can store your wool balls easily, and you always know where to find them.
- Depending on the size of your load of laundry, it is recommended to use 4-6 wool balls, so you may want to purchase two packs if you have a high capacity dryer.